From Da Joke Archives
Top 15 Signs Your Company is Planning a Layoff
15. CEO frequently overheard mumbling, "Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe."
14. Dr. Kervorkian hired as "Transition Consultant."
13. Windows 95 shutdown screen reads, "It's Now Safe to Start Looking for Work."
12. Company softball team down-sized to chess team.
11. Sudden proliferation of teen-age geek interns.
10. Your boss keeps asking you when he can "show your cubicle."
9. Company president now driving a Hyundai.
8. Annual company holiday bash moved from Sheraton banquet room to abandoned Fotomat booth.
7. Old Milwaukee is beer of choice at company picnics.
6. Guard at front desk nervously fingers his revolver whenever you pass by.
5. Giant yard sale in front of corporate headquarters.
4. Babes in Marketing suddenly start flirting with dorky personnel manager.
3. Employee Discount Days discontinued at Ammo Outlet.
2. Company dental plan now consists of pliers and string.
And the number 1 sign Your Company is Planning a Layoff.............
1. President begins weekly meetings, "Good morning, you ignorant bastards."
Word of the Day
- The greatest remedy for anger.
From the The LowComDom Online Dictionary
In his column, "Death" Fek'Lar thus spake... "Long before the Terri Schiavo case hit the public eye, I started to think about what I wanted done when I die. I see death as one's last hurrah! One more time to shake people's fish bowls." more...
[an error occurred while processing this directive]